Compact Industrial Metal AM Printer Market Opportunities 2019
$4,995.00 – $6,995.00
|Select User License||
Single User License (one computer), Group User License (Up To Five Computers), Enterprise User License (Unlimited Computers Within Your Organization)
The metal additive manufacturing industry is estimated to generate $1.4 billion in revenue in 2019, growing to $5.4 billion by 2027. Within this industry is a relatively new sub-segment of metal printers that introduces a more accessible price-point and shorter learning curve, while still offering industrial-level production and quality. We’ve identified this sub-segment as Compact Industrial Metal AM Printer and it addresses a significant hole in the marketplace and creates a lower-level entry point for new industrial users of metal 3D printing technology. People that might this report useful include:
- Machine shops looking to invest in metal 3D printing / additive manufacturing technology.
- Companies looking to acquire up & coming metal 3d printing hardware technology companies.
- Manufacturers who already own plastic 3d printing hardware and are looking to add metal 3D printing to their portfolio.
- Entrepreneurial hardware companies looking for opportunities within the fast-growing metal 3d printing market.
- Service bureaus looking to expand on their existing capabilities with lower cost, high-quality printing metal printing.
The report includes:
- The definition and market requirements for Compact Industrial Metal AM Printers.
- The applications within any given product lifecycle as well as within the primary industrial verticals, such as automotive, medical & dental, and general manufacturing.
- A general overview of the hardware technologies, with things to consider and the pros and cons of each.
- A detailed review of each of the current notable manufacturers of Compact Industrial Metal Printers.
- A detailed analysis of the current state of the Compact Industrial Metal Printer market and forecasts through 2027, to include analyses of revenues, installations and marketshare by market, technology, and manufacturer.
- A discussion on cost of ownership of the various technologies, primary developments for consideration, and obstacles to adoption.