3d Printing In Dentistry 2018: An Opportunity Analysis And Ten-year Forecast
$4,995.00 – $6,995.00
|Select User License||
Single User License (one computer), Group User License (Up To Five Computers), Enterprise User License (Unlimited Computers Within Your Organization)
Hello! Are you reading this in 2019? If you have any questions or you’re interested in this report and its contents, be sure to get in touch with us to find out whether there is a newer version coming soon. Fill out the contact form below with any questions you may have, and we’ll be in touch with you shortly to discuss the report!
In 2017, 3D printing went mainstream in the dental industry. A number of high profile business ventures and acquisitions have continued to propel dental applications utilizing 3D printing technologies firmly into the sights of the largest dental services and solutions providers in the world. As the additive industry continues to transition, as a whole, towards manufacturing applications, the growth path for most existing polymer print technologies has faltered somewhat by historical comparison. This has allowed for well established, high value applications in healthcare to really shine and earn major focus of stakeholders in the industry.
Dentists worldwide continue to leverage digital workflows and manufacturing processes, having long since identified that digital dentistry represents the future of the industry. Indeed, 3D printing is well positioned to become the leading digital process in dental fabrication worldwide given its flexibility in efficient and accurate production of everything from dental models, to orthodontic aligners, to PFM restorations, to denture frameworks and beyond.
This third dedicated study expands coverage to consider the greater transformative potential of 3D printing in dentistry, which is in better enabling dental treatment by bringing personalized device fabrication closer to the point of care -in the dentist’s office. Included in this comprehensive report are the following:
- Ten-year 3D printing opportunity and market data forecasts in volume and value terms. These cover hardware, materials, software, and services
- Expanded market data to include key metrics at a country level, better capturing the cultural attitudes towards advanced digital dental care and approaches to implementation
- Expanded market data to include key metrics by end-user profile, including dental caregivers and dental laboratories/production centers
- An updated version of SmarTech’s innovative “Comprehensive Guide to Dental 3D Printing Solutions” which features the most complete evaluation of available dental printers and materials
- The latest trailing twelve month activity and competitive analysis to reflect the rapidly evolving landscape in which major dental providers are now interfacing directly with printer manufacturers, materials companies, and solutions developers
All in all, this is the most extensive exploration of where the opportunities will be found in additive manufactured dental products in the next decade. It will be regarded as essential reading for everyone in the value chain for 3D-printed products.