About the Service:
Designed for business development professionals, marketing executives and product managers, the SmarTech Personal 3D Printing Advisory Service guides subscribers to profitable opportunities in the P3DP space and provides insight into the strategies and market shares of the movers and shakers in P3DP.
Every monthly issue of the service is divided into three modules covering hardware, materials and markets respectively.
The SmarTech Personal 3D Printing Advisory Service deepens subscribers’ understanding of how personal 3D printers will evolve in terms of performance, features, and materials support. SmarTech’s Personal 3D Printing Service:
- Identifies the most profitable market niches
- Offers insight into company strategies and market shares
- Deepens understanding about how personal 3D printers will evolve in terms of performance, features and materials support.
- Compares and contrast pricing and supply chain strategies
- Helps evaluate the commercial importance of legal and intellectual property issues.
The analyst in charge of SmarTech’s Personal 3D Printing Advisory Service is Scott Dunham, Senior Business Analyst at SmarTech. Scott has years of experience in the areas of advanced manufacturing and 3D printing. He holds a degree in marketing and research from the Gatton School of Business & Economics, and has been a featured speaker at 3D printing industry events around the world.
SmarTech Markets Publishing is the leading provider of market research and industry analysis in the 3D printing/additive manufacturing sector. SmarTech has published reports on the important revenue opportunities in the 3DP sector and has a client roster including the largest 3D printer firms, materials firms and investors in the world. See more at www.smartechpublishing.com