Charlottesville: SmarTech Publishing has announced that it is joining forces with by Additive Manufacturing Research (AMR)to launch a new breed of industry analysis services for the additive manufacturing/3D printing industry. These services provide focused market analysis and consulting services targeted at the 3D printing in three critical segment of 3D printing. Subscribers to this service will receive:
- A five-page monthly report on a specific 3D printing market segment
- An annual 20-page annual wrap up for that segment
- Unlimited telephone consulting time with AMR’s analysts.
The three initial services – AMR refers to them as “practices” — which AMR will offer are:
- Metal Additive Manufacturing Market Research Service
- Polymer and Composite Additive Manufacturing Market Research Service
- Medical Additive Manufacturing Market Research Service.
AMR chose to provide coverage of 3DP metals, plastics, and medical/healthcare applications since they are critical topics for printer firms, materials companies, service bureaus and the end users themselves. AMR plans to expand to other topics over the next year or so including aerospace, automotive, electronics, and so on.
AMR is the brainchild of Lawrence Gasman and Scott Dunham of SmarTech Publishing and serial entrepreneur Alan Meckler of 3DR Holdings. AMR was created because the founders believed that there is a need for services that provide deep-dive analysis of key markets in the 3D printing/additive field, which identify and quantify opportunities in particular segments of the market.
AMR’s offerings are subscription based research services aligned with specific disruptive coverage topics relevant to the development of the industry, in which clients have unlimited access to consulting services when they need them, but are also kept up to date with the latest timely analysis and market data for times when they have their heads down developing things internally. An AMR client can expect
timely analysis, lots of forecasts, company profiles and opportunity spotting:
- On demand access to consulting from a source that is credible in the industry. Need a perspective on how competition between Electron Beam Melting and Direct Metal Laser Sintering might affect the market for orthopedic implants over the next decade? AMR can offer our input, and have the quantifying data to back it up.
- AMR has a wealth of connections in the industry that span both 3DR Holdings – which hosts conferences, and has huge media reach specialized to AM, and also SmarTech Publishing, who is well connected to end users of AM and has developed the only series of structured market forecast models that have been built to accommodate a fast paced market where things change fast and they often change in a big way seemingly all at once.
AMR wants to be an outsourced member of your own business development and product team. For our clients, AMR clients will be able call us on the phone to help validate a key assumption, or quantify its own internal projections or targets.
There are a few other firms providing basic forecasts of the 3DP market, but our analysts are the only industry analysts who are real insiders to the 3DP space and living the industry every day.
Each practice features insights from experts well-versed in 3D technologies. And each will address issues both for companies seeking to enter the 3D printing market and those that are firmly entrenched in the sector.
The knowledge base provided by AMR is uniquely positioned with analysis from established voices in industry forecasting to provide insight into three of the fastest-growing and highest-value markets in the additive manufacturing field. The AMR practices identify the opportunities as they continue to change with the technical and competitive development of the industry.
If interested in receiving a quote or purchasing a service, please email [email protected]
For more information, contact:
(434) 872 0450