Charlottesville, Virginia: SmarTech Markets Publishing the industry analyst firm based here, has announced a new Webinar on the latest developments in 3D printing. “3D Printing Industry Trends and Forecasts: A SmarTech Webinar” will be held on May 21st, 2014 at 1:30 pm. To register, go to:
In this webinar, SmarTech Senior Analyst Ian Forsyth will discuss how he sees the evolution of commercial trends in 3D printing in 2014 and beyond and will also share some of SmarTech’s respected 10-year forecasts of this sector. This webinar will also introduce SmarTech’s latest report: “3D Printing 2014: A Survey of SmarTech’s Annual Market Findings.” For more details on this report see:
This webinar will examine:
- How and why so many 3D printer companies are making acquisitions and accelerating product development processes.
- Which parts of the 3D printing industry will consolidate, and what types of new businesses will be created?
- The key 3D printing trends in the aerospace, medical, dental, automotive, and personal/educational printing sectors. What will be 3D printing’s disruptive effects as it penetrates these markets?
- What kinds of innovative business models will become prevalent as 3D printing moves forward across the economy?
- How will the 3D printing supply chain evolve?
- When will the big names in electronics step in to the 3D printing sector?
Attendees will come away with a clear understanding of the forces driving the industry, as well as where the 3D printing industry is headed. Most importantly, customers will come away with actionable insight on how to best capitalize on the myriad opportunities present in this period of rapid growth.
This webinar is designed for marketing and business development executives in any or all of the sectors impacted by 3D printing as well as in the 3D printing sector itself.
Please contact Rob Nolan at [email protected] 804-938-0030